Review: iLuv iSP100
When we go on road trips we always say “Damn I wish we had a portable radio!” Of course we always try Pandora on the cell phone but it’s never loud enough and if your on the beach you get bad reception. Well I found my portable solution and in a nice Pink color to match my shuffle in the iLuv iSP100.
The iSP100 comes with a nice black carrying case as well for your portable experience and is compatible with any device that has a 3.5mm jack. When you turn it on (after you put in the AAA which are not included FYI) there is a blue light indicator showing its on. I plugged in my shuffle and tested them out. Don’t be fooled on how small it is as the sound quality is FABULOUS!
I then took the iSP100 out to my roof top deck to see just how loud there were outside and in the noisy city of San Francisco. I turned them all the way up and hit play. They weren’t joking when they told me it had 360 degree sound from each speaker. that's loud..I had to turn it down when I took it outdoors in fear of getting in trouble.
· Ideal for iPod, iPhone and any other MP3 players
· Powerful built-in speakers allow you to hear your music with depth and clarity
· Unique design brings 360 degree sound from each speaker
· Surprisingly loud high quality stereo sound
· Power indicator light
· Compatible with any audio devices with 3.5mm jack
· Protective carrying pouch included
· Audio output: 1.8WRMS x 2: 3.6WRMS / 7.2WPEAK @ 1% THD