Motorola DEVOUR- Verizon's first phone with MOTOBLUR
Calling all social media junkies looking for a easier way to stay connected and a new phone! Today Motorola and Verizon introduced the Motorola DEVOUR, Verizon's first phone with MOTOBLUR to be release in March 2010. MOTOBLUR is Motorola's Android-powered content delivery service that is designed to make phones more social media smart and personal with a customizable home screen. See Press Release here and below are the product specs. Needless to say after previously reviewing one of Moto's phones, the Rival, I am interested and hope Motorola sends me the Devour to review.
- Touch-sensitive navigation pad
- 3.1” capacitive touch screen
- Pre-loaded applications such as Gmail, Google Talk™, YouTube™, Google Search™ and Google Maps™ with Google Maps Navigation.
- Android Market™ gives users access to more than 20,000 applications.
- Happenings Widget – MOTOBLUR automatically pushes status updates, wall posts and photo updates from popular social networking sites to the Happenings Widget on the home screen. Customers can flick through the latest updates and fire back responses using the slide-out full QWERTY keyboard.
- Universal Inbox – MOTOBLUR gathers texts, social network messages and e-mails into one home screen widget for quick response.
- Back-Up and Security – Contacts, log-in information, home screen customizations, e-mail and social network messages are backed up automatically on the secure MOTOBLUR portal. The portal also allows customers to use the phone’s fully integrated aGPS to help locate the phone if misplaced. Remote wipe easily clears information from a lost device.
- 8 GB microSD™ card pre-installed
- Bluetooth® profiles supported: A2DP, HID, HSP, HFP, AVRCP and GAP
Cross your fingers I get to test this product and let you cutegeek fans know more about this product!